Wednesday 27 June 2012

Freedom to me


FREEDOM TO ME

Is the ‘no permission needed’ to party or stay out late,
Is the liberty to choose my own friends,
Is the choices I can make for my education,
Is the options I have for entertainment…
And clothes and holidays and more!
Is the independence from parents on pocket money, hell I make my own!
Is the ability to choose my own career – that’s different from dad’s – and make money, and get fame,
Is not having to wear a noose, er, neck tie to work,
Is the lack of restrictions in picking my own life partner,
Is free expression,
Is candor, honesty and openness – in all I do and experience,
Freedom to me is power,

Freedom to me is Freedom to be.
Freedom to be me.

MTV celebrates 61 years of Independence with Freedom Rocks – a rock version of Jana Gana Mana [The New Power Anthem – MTV style]. And the voice of Young India. All day, August 15th, 2008. Ad free.

Check out the video at http://www.mtvindia.com/video/video.php?vid=833

Jai Hind!

No comments:

Post a Comment