Wednesday 27 June 2012

I hate you ma!


I still have lots to learn about life from you, ma
I want you to walk the red carpet at my first film's premiere, ma
I need you to tell me its all gonna be alright when I am down, ma
I want you to see your grandson bring his first girlfriend home and graduate and buy his own car and take you for a spin before me, his mom or his girlfriend and chase his dream and more, ma
I need to come back to your handmade daal chaawal after an outstation trip, ma
I want you to oil my hair one more time...
And tell me a bedtime story, ma
I need you to make me feel like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Hrithik Roshan rolled into one as I wear any new shirt, ma
I want to sleep in your lap, ma
I need you to tell me I am wrong, when I am wrong, ma
I want you to tell me how much you love me again and teach me what unconditional love truly means, ma
I still haven't told you enough times how much I love you, ma
Why did you go, ma?
I love you, ma!

Ma left us on Sunday night
She was surrounded by her loved ones, happy & peaceful in her final moments
She heard her grandson, Rishaan, recite a poem and passed away in her sleep
She's hugely missed

We have a small prayer meeting for her on Thursday, April 29th from 6:00pm to 7:00pm at Shrushti bldg, 13th floor, 1301, Old Prabhadevi Road, Prabhadevi, Opp Century Bazaar, Bengal Chemicals/ VIP House Lane, Mumbai 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment